Meadowbrook Resort’s Private Cabins
Nestled under towering pines, our log cabins offer 1 or 2 separate bedrooms and a choice of kitchen, fireplace or whirlpool. With a Northwoods theme, handcrafted log furniture and your own picnic table and BBQ grill.
We offer 8 wonderful cabin type including:
- Mountaineer: 2 Bedroom, Kitchen, Fireplace (sleeps up to 6)
- Frontiersman: 2 Bedroom, Kitchen, Fireplace (sleeps up to 6)
- Poplar: Deluxe 1Q + 2 doubles, 2 baths, Sofa Sleeper & kitchen (sleeps up to 8)
- Hot Springs: Whirlpool/Fireplace, kitchen, 1 queen (sleeps 2)
- Alder: 2 Bedroom w/ Kitchen (sleeps up to 4)
- Pine Cone: 1 queen + 2 twins + sofa sleeper, & kitchen (sleeps up to 6)
- Acorn: 1 Queen, sleeper sofa, Kitchen (sleeps up to 4)
- Chestnut: 1 queen + 2 twins (sleeps up to 4)
ALL UNITS are a modern log and timber construction with unique Northwoods decor throughout including handmade log furnishings. Wall to wall carpeting, ceramic tile in kitchens and baths, full bathrooms with modular tub and shower, individual heat and air conditioning, expanded digital cable TV.
COVERED DECKS on Acorn and Pine Cone — all other cabins have open patio area outside of each.
FULL KITCHENS consist of: full size refrigerator, 4 burner cook top, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, dishes, and silverware. (No Oven)
UNITS do not have in-room phones, but cell phone coverage throughout the property is generally very good. There are courtesy & emergency phones in the Tall Timber Lodge and throughout the property with free local calls for your convenience. Messages can be taken at the front desk if you need to be reached in an emergency.
Are you travelling with an infant? We suggest to bring a portable crib or pack-n-play as we do not have any available.
Each cabin has its own Charcoal BBQ Grill & Picnic table.
GUEST LAUNDRY available in Tall Timber Lodge next to the indoor pool & game room.